- All members must abide by the Netball NSW Code of Behaviour
- Members agree to pay registration fees as outlined by BHNC prior to BHNC accepting any registration.
- Applications for membership are subject to a position being available in a team.
- Once registered players are committed to the full season. Players may only withdraw for medical reasons.
- Beacon Hill Netball Club (BHNC) will conduct grading of all 10 – 17 year old players. Acceptance of our Grading Policy is necessary when applying for registration. Please refer to our Grading Policy.
- Team placements are final once teams are selected.
- Players are expected to attend all training sessions and games as directed by their Coach and to inform them within 48 hours of their unavailability for a Competition match.
- Players are expected to be in full Beacon Hill netball uniform for all competition matches.
- Players, parents, team officials and spectators are to display good sportsmanship at all times.
- Players, parents, team officials and spectators are to respect their Coaches who generously volunteer their time. This includes not questioning a Coaches decision regarding a players position or the amount of match time allocated to each player.
- Players, parents, team officials and spectators are to respect the Umpires at all times.
- Players, parents, team officials and spectators are to abide by the MWNA ByLaws
- All teams are expected to complete umpiring (12 years and over), canteen and control room duties where requested. Teams are required to umpire most weeks.
- All players to support the Club with its allocated Canteen and Control Room duties.
Once registered, a player may only receive a refund of fees for medical reasons if they have not taken the court to play any games. A medical certificate will need to be provided to the Club Secretary.
BHNC reserve the right to paper grade an age group when it is deemed that a physical grading is impractical.